If you add new pages or want to re-arrange your navigation bars.
- From the administration menu. Go to Appearance > Menus
- Select menu you want to update:
- Main – Navigation Bar on top of the website
- Company – Menu on bottom of page
- Investor Relations – Menu on bottom of page
- Markets – Menu on bottom of page
- Services – Menu on bottom of page
- You can drag the pages around to the new location. Pay attention to indentation.
- When you are finished editing your menu click the Save Menu button.
Adding new pages to the menu:
- Select the Menu you want to edit: Main, Company, Investor Relations, Markets, Services
- On left of the menu administration page. In the Pages tab you can select View All to see all the pages on your website.
- Checkmark the Pages you want to add to your navigation bar and click Add to Menu.
- Drag your new page from the bottom to the appropriate section.
- Click Save Menu to update your website.