Heat to Power Solutions
Heat Recovery Solutions, a CETY company, provides custom, pre-engineered and assembled heat recovery solutions for Industrial and Municipality grade projects.
These solutions capture wasted heat produced by the facility and converts it into grid-ready electricity that can either be sold for a profit, or offset electrical expenses of the facility.
Good applications for heat to power installations include:
- Any Industrial Facilities or Power Plants with Stacks Producing Exhaust
- Biomass boilers used in agricultural and manufacturing
- Turbine and Engine Compression Stations
- Industries using liquid fuel or gas powered engines such as landfills and water treatment facilities.
- Along with almost any other industrial process that puts off wasted heat.
Processing of industrial and municipal organic waste in high temperature ablative pyrolysis system for renewable high heating value fuel gas and value-added chemicals.
One HTAP10 system produces enough synthetic fuel gas to generate electric power for 2500 households.
Engineering, Manufacturing, and Project Development.
CETY’s global technology team supports clean technology customers and innovators with a broad range of Electrical, Mechanical, and Software Engineering services. CETY has assembled a team of experts from around the globe to assist customers at any point in the design cycle.
Get in Touch
Our expert staff is ready to help you with your questions and inquiries.
Clean Energy Technologies, Inc.
Fax Number: (949) 273-4990